We have 57 rooms to choose from, most with views of the Columbia River. All provide complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer.
Suites: 7 suites with either a kitchen, river view, or Jacuzzis
River View: All have river views, most with a balcony
Partial View: These slightly smaller, backset rooms enjoy a partial view of the river
Courtyard View: Our newest rooms, overlooking our tree-filled courtyard
Classic: Our original, non-view rooms up front
Reserve Your Room by calling 1.877.386.2992. Online booking may be slow.
Reservations are recommended year-round to ensure your desired room is available for your stay. Room rates below may change daily, depend on the number of guests in a room, and do not include 9% room tax.
Please note: weekends and holidays may have different or special pricing.
- Check in: 3 PM
- Check out: 11 AM
- Should your plans change, please call at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to cancel. Same-day cancellations and no-show guests will have their credit card run at our discretion.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay without a responsible adult unless they are an emancipated minor.
Children 12 years old and younger stay free (accompanied by an adult)
Each additional person (above 4 people) - $10
- $10 per pet per night
- A charge of $50 will be incurred for an undeclared pet, per pet per night.
- It is strongly recommended that pets are not left unsupervised. Guests are held responsible for their pets at all times. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the animal(s) will be removed and given to a pet sitter at pet owner’s expense and liability.
- Rooms with unattended pets will not be cleaned.
- We recommend pets be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless in a guest’s room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property.
- Service animals are always accepted at no charge upon proof of service animal designation.
- Any kind of animal may be a service animal.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and operators from all
liability and damage suffered as a result of a guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages.
- If smoking (or evidence thereof) is found in a nonsmoking room, a $250 charge per occurrence will be incurred on the guest’s account.
- Under Oregon Law (Statute 433.835 - 433.990), smoking is not allowed “within 10 feet of
entrances, exits, windows that open, and ventilation intakes of workplaces or public places”. This includes hotel rooms and balconies.
Additional items available (cost per night):
- Roll away / Air bed - $10
- Baby Crib - $10
- Wood Bundle - $5 per bundle